Monday, August 26, 2013

2013 Je L'adore! FALLing for French.....Petite Preview!


This year's Fall Decor as I see it, is just as much about the color palette as it is finding those special pieces that will set apart your fall and holiday decor from last year's.  Its with a little disappointment that I must report that in all my search recently for the "latest and greatest" fall decor this year in magazines and online thus far, I have not found anything that inspires me, or that is fresh and different from previous years. Granted, there may be some great fall decor ideas yet to come since we are not officially in Fall yet, but I have decided NOT to wait, and to continue drawing from my own inspiration within, and to begin from a rich palette of color, vintage and romance, that I have yet to see in fall decor. (Pumpkins and gourds?? Really?? NOT!) Not for this girl, or from the french and old world inspiration I draw from!

Of course Im not saying that we can outdo the spectacular fall colors of nature.....but with a new mix of rich, yet soft and fresh colors, one can re-fresh and re-vitalize and romanticize  the fall look, making it more inspiring and more beautiful than ever!  There is something to be said for timelessness and romance in all the seasons of our lives! Oui! 


Here's just a petite peek at my 2013 fall.....notice color, warmth, texture.......
and the romance of FALLing for French!  



















This color palette is divine and is the amazing work of Anne Sandry, a french impressionist whose art is filled with rich texture and magical color! This painting is enough to inspire a gorgeous color palette for fall this year, and is available in my boutique!








Check back soon for more of my 2013 FALLing for French, and more updates regarding Fall and holiday events!  
Merci!

No comments:

Post a Comment