Sunday, August 18, 2013

Occupe comme une abeille! (Busy as a bee!)


Oui, I'm still here and blogging, but "busy as a bee"!  I finally had a few moments to take some photos of my boutique to share some of the newer items in stock, and to let you know that I'm still here, and going strong! Its been a busy summer in the store, coupled with buying trips and a recent expansion of our showroom! I recently returned from Montreal with some wonderful french finds for the shop! The good news is, I have already sold several items from this trip and the bad news is, I didn't have a chance to take photos of these items!  However, I still have a few things left from Montreal, and will try and get them on my blog soon! In addition to Montreal, I've had some great buying trips this summer, and my boutique is filled with fabulous finds from all over, and of course this includes authentic french decor and textiles!  I will continue buying and stocking wonderful european finds, french decor and one of a kind vintage and antique items for my shop, all of which my customers come in diligently looking for! (Merci beaucoup!)  Please stop by and take a few moments to fill up your senses, and escape to this wonderland of timeless beauty!  Stay tuned for more news, updates and events for Je L'adore! You won't want to miss what we have planned for the holidays!!

Vous allez l'adorer!































































Campagne francaise

No comments:

Post a Comment