Friday, September 13, 2013

More Fall Inspiration from Je L'adore!.....In Paris!


Bonjour from Paris (Montmarte!) The view from my window as I write this!

I've started this blog several times since leaving for Paris, a week ago! Im now sitting in our apartment in Montmarte, looking out the window as I finish up this blog and prepare for the next one, which will be a blog (or 2),  of my Paris adventure!  Fall is in the air, so I infused my boutique with some fall colors for some fall inspiration, the day before I left for Paris! It's not necessary to exclude other colors that are true and fundamental to shabby chic passion, and love for french flair......just because it's fall. In fact, the mix is quite appealing, as well as refreshing and romantic!
As I sit here in Paris, reflecting on everything I have seen so far, it's a great feeling to know that the same holds true here in Paris, and that my boutique reflects much of what I've seen here in Paris the past week.......More on that, in another blog!                  

Here's a peek at Fall 2013 from Je L'adore! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment