Friday, April 12, 2013

Just in from France, and other new arrivals!

Bonjour!

As I have already mentioned, I am always getting new things in and adding to my boutique showroom!  My decor is made up of one of a kind, unique, vintage or antique pieces that are found all over. When I sell an item, I replace it with another unique, vintage hand selected item that may be similar but is never identical to something else I have previously had in my boutique. They are all authentic and........beautiful!  The following pictures include a rare french blue enamel pitcher vase which is becoming harder to find, from France, highly collectible vintage moutarde pots from France, french lavender sachets especially made for my boutique, older vintage Limoges dishes, rare antique books in french and from France, a fabulous vintage trunk, a gorgeous statue candle lamp, copper from France, a rare and gorgeous pink oil lamp, and more!  Im so excited to share all this with you, and hope you will stop by this weekend to see all the new things while experiencing this special place!  I have loved the overwhelming response and meeting all the new customers and new friends from here, abroad and yes, from France!  We all have a few things in common, including the love of decorating, and of course, all things french! Oohlala!
































No comments:

Post a Comment