Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dans mon grenier francais.........


Salut to my fellow francophiles! I have been pleasantly amazed by, and met numerous customers,  that have some connection to France, or at the very least "aimer toutes les choses francaises!" I have appreciated the embrace and support from the local french community, which is very much alive and thriving in ABQ,  along with Karin and others, of the Alliance Francaise d'Albuquerque!
In the past month, not only have I met new customers and friends at Je L'adore!, but I have joined an informal french group, become a member of the Alliance Francaise d'Albuquerque, formed a french girls night out, and begun networking with local businesses associated with "toutes les choses francaises". I have THE BEST customers, and immense enjoyment in what I do!  Cant ask for much more than that!
The following pictures are of new items, and vignettes in my boutique! I still have, on the way, several items from France, including decor, textiles and furniture, as well as other fabulous vintage finds that continue to cater to the complete experience in my french boutique! Merci et  "A bientot!"  My french phrase of the week! ("See you soon"!)








































No comments:

Post a Comment