Saturday, June 15, 2013

J'adore mes clients!


What a great idea! Re-purpose an old screen door, to use as a pantry door!

Oui, my customers are the best! 

I always encourage my customers to send me photos of how they incorporate decor pieces from my store into their homes and decor, as well as photos of decorated spaces in their homes!  I love to see the many different ways others decorate, and repurpose vintage and antique items!  This blog is one of many to come, dedicated to my customers and the photos they send me.  I did receive a photo of a fabulous shabby 2 layer food cart purchased from my store, that one of my customers used in her bathroom, and Im sad to report, I was unable to download the photo and put it in my blog, but I so appreciate her sending it to me!  She set it up beautifully with items from her own collection and created a beautiful vignette! Thanks Celia!! 
The following photos are from two other customers who repurpose and create beautiful spaces in their homes,  indoors and outdoors!


















Voila!
Thanks again to my customers who I assured would remain anonymous with these photos! To the rest of my customers and future customers, I have fabulous architectural pieces in my store, great for outdoors as you see in some of the photos, and I have one rustic ice cream parlor chair left, that would be great in the garden or an outdoor space as seen in a few of the photos!  I have old windows, screens, iron bed frames, an amazing old green, large screen door, shutters and old ceiling tins!  Please stop by Je L'adore! to see all the wonderful things currently in stock!!

Merci et a bientot!






No comments:

Post a Comment