Monday, April 1, 2013

M e R C i B E a U C o U p ! T h A N k YOU !


The first 2 days of overwhelming work and success, and then a timeout........for Easter, a necessary and passionate pause to recognize and give glory where glory is due.   How fitting after the first 2 days of huge success in our new boutique, Je L'adore!, to conclude the weekend with praise and gratitude to the risen King of kings, who makes all things new, and dreams come true! Oui!

Now Im back to blog a note of overwhelming thanks to all our friends, family, loyal customers, new customers, and all those who have supported and encouraged me to follow my dreams!
Thank you for coming by with your felicitations, your support and purchases in my new boutique!
Special Thanks to Le Chantilly Cafe and Bakery for their support, as well as other businesses in the Hoffmantown Shopping Center!  Also to Ray Garcia of the SBA, thank you for your support, and for believing in my dream!  It means so much to Erik and I, that you stopped by on our opening day! I cannot forget Edward and Huy of Vintage Market and Design, and Cindi of Lorenco's Salon!  Thank you for your support, your visit to my shop this past weekend, and for promoting my new boutique!

The support and overwhelming love of all that my boutique envelopes is humbling, confirming, and extremely gratifying!  Im thrilled that you love my shop, and.......... all things french!  I look forward to seeing all of you in my shop often, visiting with you, sharing decorating ideas, and helping make your world more beautiful with decor and inspiration from my boutique! If you do not live in the Albuquerque area, feel free to contact me at jeladoredecor@gmail.com, my FB page, or you can contact me by leaving your comments and inquiries on my blog!

I will have many new, one of a kind, beautiful things coming into my shop on a regular basis, as well as authentic and vintage decor arriving from France, and Im excited to share them with you!
Merci et a bientot!














Je L'adore!


No comments:

Post a Comment