Friday, March 1, 2013

The Word Is Out, et OUI, Its True!


After years of planning, dreaming, researching, hoping and praying........a long awaited dream coming to fruition...............MY OWN BOUTIQUE...................COMING SOON.........a french and vintage boutique like nothing else in NM............located right in the center of NE Albuquerque! My dream started to unfold when I opened up a small "shop" almost one year ago in a new venue of shops called Vintage Market and Design. After a year of success, learning, and support from Erik, my family, my dear friend Margo, the owners of Vintage Market and Design, Edward and Huy, friends, new and loyal customers, I am now launching my own boutique, specializing in authentic french decor, french bath and body, french textiles, vintage textiles, Limoges (French porcelain), architectural pieces and one of a kind vintage pieces, hand selected from France and all over the world to create a gorgeous and ethereal collection of decor, to die for!  Not kidding!  From French Country, to Provence, Cottage Chic, Shabby, Tuscan, European, even a touch of primitive, all an eclectic mix combined with my own ideas, dreams and flair for design!

Words cannot express the excitement and anticipation of opening and running a boutique such as this!  Im so looking forward to seeing all my customers, friends, family, designers, realtors, stagers, wedding planners, movie crews, new clients and customers at my new boutique, and assisting all of you with your decor desires, needs and search for specialized items!  Merci encore to all of you that have encouraged me, helped me and supported me in this new venture! LOL!  It sounds like a speech after receiving an Oscar! ( Actually, my new french boutique IS my Oscar! Thank you Lord!)

Stay tuned, and visit my blog and my FB Page often for more peeks, and for more information on my grand opening...coming soon!!
Please feel free to contact me at jeladoredecor@gmail.com for your comments, questions or additional information!
Here's the first "peek" of what you will see at
"Je L'adore!"










  
 




 


Voila!




1 comment: